Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Skin Care

 I'm always curious about what products people use for their hair and skin. Although I'm not loyal to just one brand, I find something I love and rarely change it. I've been using these products for years and I love them and what they do for my skin! They are all very clean smelling since I don't usually wear anything with too much scent (unless it's perfume!) and they all make your skin soooo soft and smooth. I've even gotten compliments on how soft my skin is! Well it's not me, it's them:


MY FACE LOVES: 


AND
MY BODY LOVES:


MY SKIN LOVES:


MY LIPS LOVE:


This is my skin care routine! Fell free to share anything you love and swear by!





1 comment:

  1. I also use the St. Ives scrub, love it.

    I discovered a few brands at Sephora (Bliss and Dr. Brandt being two favorites) that make my skin amazing and vibrant, even in winter when things get dull!

    Olay makes a great eye cream in a tiny round pot.

    Body lotions I am currently studying...Aveeno is pretty good. Eucerin is really moisturizing but sometimes heavy. I like body butters that smell beachy. :)

    ReplyDelete