Saturday, December 25, 2010

To Tattoo or Not to Tattoo?

I've wanted a tattoo off and on since I was about 18. At times I definitely want one and even know where I would put it/them. And some days I absolutely don't want one. I go between thinking they are cute and would be an interesting experience to thinking I would look trashy with one. And while I don't ever think other's tattoos are trashy, sometimes I'm scared it would seem that way on my own body.

I do like to see other people's artwork and hear the reason behind them. I even made up my mind enough once to actually pick out two tattoos and decide where I would place them. If I'm ever brave and/or crazy enough to get them I would want one on my right hip and one on the inside of my left ankle.

The tattoo for my hip:

The tattoo for my ankle:

1 comment:

  1. I want one, but I want a tiny classy one. I saw Lea Michelle (Rachel on Glee) has a tattoo on her shoulder - these tiny musical notes. Because they are so tiny, they are cute and elegant art, not trashy at all. I saw another girl with a tiny green clover, because her family is Irish.

    I believe I actually want a tiny tattoo of a quote or a book - words are so close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete