Thursday, December 16, 2010

Naked

I love to be naked. If I'm at home (alone) I'm naked. If I'm on the beach and it's allowed, I'm topless. If I'm on a boat trip, I'm naked, and always the first one to strip down. If I'm in the middle of the ocean with no one to yell at me then I'm definitely naked. I'm one of those girls who will undress in front of her girlfriends or go in the same dressing room together. I am also one of those girls who will not miss a beat in a conversation as I take off all my clothes to change into my pjs. I just love being naked. Sometimes I wish America was more accepting of nakedness. I think it's beautiful and natural. And comfy!! I'm naked right now!! Just kidding... I'm actually sitting on my sister's couch.

Will I regret writing this post?! Probably. Is it all the truth? ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Yay for being NAKED!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I am -so- with you! Other than the beach... not a big fan of it in front of strangers... but I'm always happier nekkid, unless it's freezing cold, and then some nice warm OTK socks are in order. :)

    ReplyDelete