Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Dream Ring?

So, sadly, I lost the engagement ring that Sky gave me. I know, I'm an awful fiancée. I really do feel very badly about it. We had always planned on replacing it anyway, but it was still very sad losing it. It wasn't very expensive, but it had sentimental value, and that's the part that sucks. But now that we're starting from scratch with buying a new ring, I am completely overwhelmed with how many styles, shapes, carats and metals there are to choose from. I always thought this would be the easy part, picking a pretty sparkler to wear on my hand for the rest of my days!. Alas, it's harder than it looks. I'm jealous of all those girls out there who knew what they wanted and got it. I just don't want to wind up with ring regret. But honestly whatever he chooses to get me I'm sure I will love and cherish forever, as long as I don't lose it!

Any favorites?
 GIRLY
 TRENDY
 CLASSIC
ELEGANT

6 comments:

  1. I can definitely see you wearing the elegant ring!! Good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to say it, but i like the trendy one best! i always thought i'd like a more antique look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I like all of them!! Sometimes the trendy one is my fave, but then I wonder if I should just go with the classic, but then I think the girly one is so pretty.... See my dilemma?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful. I couldn't decide on one either, and Wes ended up getting me a ring with green stones (my favorite color) instead of regular diamonds, and I have loved it so much - it's different and more me. :) I'd honestly say when you really see something that is YOU, you'll know it and won't be able to consider other rings very much because your mind will keep going back to the one...

    ReplyDelete