Sunday, December 12, 2010

100 Truths: Part 2

Have You Ever
19. Been in an airplane: Many times!
20. Been in a relationship: Yes
21. Been in a car accident: Several
22. Been in a fist fight: Definitely not
23. First piercing: Ears
24. First best friend: Nafeesha
25. First award: Probably something at Field Day in elementary school
26. First crush: I was always boy crazy. It was probably in Pre-K but I don't remember!
27. First word: I've asked my mother this question and she doesn't know, so neither do I!
29. Last person you talked to in person: Olga
30. Last person you texted: Denise
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Myself!
32. Last food you ate: I haven't eaten today. Do vitamins count? If they don't then I had a Slim Jim yesterday
33. Last movie you watched: Harry Potter 7
34. Last song you listen to: Only Girl by Rihanna
35. Last thing you bought: cough medicine
36. Last person you hugged: EJ

No comments:

Post a Comment