Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Operation: Optimism

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

Okay so I think I might try something new: optimism!! Well that, and having a plan. And I mean a real, step-by-step, written down on paper plan. A slew of kind words and a few harsh ones from people whom I adore have had me thinking all day. I'm attempting to go about this in a different way. I have had a jolt of hope and optimism   that I really look forward to sticking around. It always makes me feel better to have a plan of action and to be doing something proactive when I have a problem. It just feels so positive! Sooo that's what I'm doing. I have a plan. And for the moment I have hope and faith! And for now that's more than enough for me:)

1 comment: