Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Not So Merry Christmas

This is so much harder than I thought it was going to be!! I am devastated today. I'm sad and lonely and heartbroken all over again.

And I know this is stupid but I am wondering if I should just go back to what is comfortable and what I know, even if it isn't right for me. Is it better to be sad and alone or sad and with someone?

My heart is full of hurt and sadness and loneliness today. Not a good day at all. And I don't want to hear the words Merry Christmas. I know that's bitter, but it's the truth. I don't know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're hurting. :( I'm stuck here because of the snow, so let me know if you want to get together, just not be alone today. I hope you feel better soon. Stay strong! It is always better to stick with what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the sadness is hard, but do what is best for you in the long run, I know you will be so happy that you did. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete