Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Out of the Woodwork

Being single again is a funny thing. It really hasn't been that long since I've been unattached, and yet I can't begin to count how many guys, who are aware of what I've gone through, that have been pursuing me. And a surprising number of them are exes. I mean I just ended an engagement, had a miscarriage, and completely turned my life upside down by moving 3,000 miles. How about giving me some breathing room? I would think that this is definitely one situation where it's preferable for the girl to make the first move, no? And unless these guys are just looking for sex, which is entirely possible, who would want to be the first guy to hang out with me after that kind of craziness? Or maybe they are not thinking that far ahead. I'm not really sure what to make of all of these guys coming out of the woodwork. But I must say I am flattered. Although that may end after this blog post:) I don't know. Just thinking aloud and rambling. I think I'm delirious from lack of sleep. So on that note I say Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment