Friday, January 7, 2011

Free Your Mind Friday

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
During the first few weeks of my pregnancy. I felt powerful and magical and so full of life and joy. It's a feeling I have never felt before in my life, and even now it's very hard to describe properly.


32. If not now, then when?
Well of course now. But to be honest this attitude is what has landed me into more trouble but also happiness than I have ever bargained for!


33. If you haven't achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
My pride, maybe. But that has never stopped me before.


34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Um, no.


35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
I think everyone has a need to feel right and validated and accepted. And sometimes when it comes to something so important and personal as their beliefs people find it difficult to agree to disagree. I think this is sad and unfortunate, but the truth.


36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
No. I don't believe in black and white. I think there are a million shades of gray. What is wrong for me may be perfect for you and vice versa. I was going to say maybe killing someone is obviously evil, but what if they were trying to hurt or kill someone I loved dearly? Then I could justify it in my mind. I don't think anything is always, absolutely either/or.


37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No, but I would ask for some time off for an awesome vacation!!!!!!!!


38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
I wouldn't mind doing more work if I enjoyed it. I think it would make me happy to be busy doing something I love.


39. Do you feel like you've lived this day a hundred times before?
Nope. Every single day feels different to me.


40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
I think this is such a weird question. But probably December 24th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment