Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Mind Dump

Random things I'm thinking, feeling, doing today...

* I'm sick today. I started feeling yucky last night, but it's worse than I thought; I had to leave work early. My hips are killing me, I can't keep anything down, and I'm dizzy and nauseous. Not good. Let's hope this is a 24 hour thing.

* I have a crush. Actually, I have two. A HUGE one, and a little baby one. And these crushes are on actual guys! Eeek! It's been some time since I've felt that!!!

* I'm glad the holidays are over. That means my break from therapy is over!! Woohoo!!!! I'm going to a session Wednesday night. Has anyone in history ever been this excited about therapy?!?! I think NOT!!!!

* It was 24 degrees when I left the house today. I'm so freaking over this cold weather. One thing I will never insult St John for is its weather. It spoiled me. Must. Move. Back. To. Beach. ASAP.

* I'm lying on the couch listening to D and S have a very interesting conversation. Lots of screeching and grunting from S. Lots of "What is that sound?!" and "What are you saying?!" from D. Very cute.

* Migi is sitting on my head. I forget how and why he got there.

That is all. Happy Monday to everyone but me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! So much nastiness going around right now. One of "my" little guys visited the doc today with a fever. Not fun! Sending you lots of good vibes. Are you taking anything? EmergenC always makes me feel better, and might speed things up. I know I'm pulling my box out for all three of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! :) 2011 is going to a be a year of ups and joyous moments. Embrace them.

    ReplyDelete