Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites

Today has been such an amazing, beautiful day, and it's far from over!!! Some of my favorite moments from today:

* Waking up smiling and happy
* Dancing in front of the mirror while I got ready for work
* Spritzing on my favorite perfume
* Getting Sadie kisses and giggles
* Having a picnic at the park with the girls
* Swinging on the swings until my legs were sore
* Singing and laughing in the car with the sun shining and the wind blowing
* Eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
* Talking to one of my favorite people on the phone:)
* Laughing at nothing at all!!

I am having such a wonderful, lovely day!! And I just know that this day has many more beautiful moments for me:)

What are your favorite moments, so far, from today?! I hope everyone else is having an incredible day!!! Happy Friday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am reading this late, but it sounds like a gorgeous day! Swinging in the sunshine has to be one of the best things ever.

    ReplyDelete