Sunday, April 3, 2011

Try, Try Again

Is the Universe trying to tell me something? The last 4 times I made appointments for counseling, something has happened. The first counselor I started seeing right after my miscarriage decided she could no longer work with me after only a few sessions. And then the holidays rolled around and I couldn't get in touch with anyone. After the first of the year I found another counselor to start seeing, but he cancelled my appointment due to a family emergency. I never heard from him again! Then I found another therapist but because of my work schedule I kept putting the appointment off. And then I moved back to St John. I found a therapist here that I planned on seeing. I even had an appointment! But then I had the whole hospital debacle and had to cancel my appointment. I have yet to call her back.

Why on earth am I not able to find and keep a counselor? Is the Universe telling me something?! I do believe everything happens for a reason! Maybe I just haven't found the right one yet...

1 comment:

  1. You should think about seeking out a life coach. I've been seeing a life coach for about 6 months now and she is so wonderful. It's been such a great experience for me. I highly suggest this therapy alternative :)

    ReplyDelete