Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Mind Dump

* I just had a Skype call sitting on my porch, completely naked. It made me laugh!

* I feel skinny today! Probably because I've recently lost about 5 pounds. My weight is all over the place this last year.

* I am dreading May 1st. It was supposed to be my due date. I'm mentally preparing myself for a breakdown, but I'm also trying to plan something extremely fun and crazy for that day: something I wouldn't be able to do if I was about to, or just recently, had a baby. Still working on the details...

* I can't remember what the ocean feels or tastes like. I haven't been to the beach since February. And I'm so busy working to try to catch up from my hospitalization, that I'm not sure when will be the next time I'll have a chance to get there. That makes me a little sad.

* I haven't been sleeping well at all for weeks now. Can you form a resistance to Benadryl and Tylenol PM? They don't seem to be as effective as they used to be for me. And my doctor isn't being helpful in that department. He doesn't want to prescribe anything else.

* I'm really enjoying learning Italian. I'm using several websites, a couple of iPhone apps, and a good old fashioned textbook to help myself learn. The textbook is helping with the basics of the language and the apps and websites help me out a lot when I need to hear the correct pronunciation of the words I'm learning. It's a challenge, but fun!

* I'm really debating on whether or not to go home this summer. It seems like a lot of emotional and mental turmoil waiting to happen. I'm just so unsure. So for now all summer plans are on hold...

* I've decided no on the tattoo, but yes on the boobs!!!! But that can change at any given moment, I'm sure.

I would say I'm looking forward to the weekend, but I'm not. It'll be work, work and more work for me. I hope everyone's doing something more exciting than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment