Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Mind Dump

* I am so excited about tomorrow: breakfast and Mimosas at my favorite breakfast place, a boat trip to Jost Van Dyke, hanging out on the beach all day, and over to Willy T's for a topless jump if we have time!!!  Tomorrow is going to be amazing!!!!

* I'm seeing my doctor on Tuesday as a follow up to the surgery. I'm not 100% sure everything is healing okay, so I'm nervous! We'll see what he says.

* I'm trying to plan a vacation and I'm a little frustrated. I'm attempting to decide if we should go to Puerto Rico, Tortola, St Croix or somewhere down island. There are too many choices!!! And Sky is not helping at all on this one. I get so overwhelmed with the planning that I just quit and keep putting it off. At this rate we won't vacation until October! And I was shocked to realize that we have never been on a vacation with just the two of us. Weird!

* I think my manager knows I'm goofing off today. She keeps coming in and asking me the same things over and over again. She's not even on duty!!! I wish she would go away!!!! And speak of the devil, guess who just walked through the door AGAIN...

* I need a massage. And a pedicure!! Oh it's been too long since I had a spa day.

* I had a dream about my ex-best friend. In it we both cried and apologized and hugged and said "I love yous". When I woke up I thought it had really happened so I was so happy!! And then I realized it was a dream. That was very much a let-down...

* I met someone yesterday who told me that I was an "old soul" and that this was my "last life here on Earth". Spooky!!! Well I should explain that it was spooky because just recently I started Google-ing and reading everything I could get my hands on about Reincarnation. And this wasn't just a random kooky person. We had a very in-depth conversation about astrology and the Zodiac and reincarnation and all sorts of other interesting things. I thought it was very cool and I'm excited to see him again!

That's all from me!! Happy Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment