Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is touchy for me this year. There were several times that I wanted to bring up the subject with Sky, but I kept backing out and changing the topic. Last night I finally found the nerve to bring it up and Sky told me that he had planned on celebrating me this year on Mother's Day! I wanted to cry when he told me that. I think it's very sweet and supportive that he's doing this for me. I don't know what he has planned, but I'm excited to find out!

Meanwhile it's on my To Do list to stop by the store and buy several Mother's Day cards for both of our moms, grandmothers and a few other family members. And we'll of course call and wish them all a good day, but that's about the extent of our Mother's Day plans. Pretty much normal for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment