Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Two Jobs

I'm working two jobs now. I wanted the first one, but the second one just fell into my lap. I'm working part-time retail because a friend's store was short staffed when her only employee left without any notice. And I belatedly realized after working this past week that it's too much! I'll be working around 55 hours and 6 days a week. And while I'm extremely grateful to even have work, it's a little overwhelming. When am I supposed to have time to cook dinner and grocery shop and clean and do laundry?! And party?!?! I did not think this through before I committed to it! And all I keep thinking is that I must be getting old! I remember the days of working 60 hour weeks and still partying like I didn't need the sleep!! I guess it's starting to catch up with me. Maybe I just need an adjustment period. At least I hope that's all it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment