Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Mind Dump

* It's been a bit since I last blogged! I've been busy getting settled and reacquainted with the island and friends:)

* I have a new job which I'm pretty excited about! I help run the St John Inn. It's different than anything else I've done, but I like it, the work is interesting and it keeps me busy!

* No matter how often I douse myself in bug spray, the "no see-ems" are constantly attacking me. Add to that the fact that dengue fever is going around again, I'm freaking out. And itchy. I'm tempted to apply 100% DEET onto my skin.

* I'm happier right now than I have been in months. Although I have to be honest and say that while I am hoping for the best, a part of me is still wary. So I would say that I am hesitantly optimistic. And I'm okay with that for right now.

* I'm undecided on how to spend my afternoon after I'm through with work today. I need to do laundry, but I'm sleepy and I want a nap, but I also need a pedicure!! Although, let's be honest: I doubt I'll be getting any laundry done today. So sleep or pretty toes?

* I'm super excited about this weekend!! Sleeping late, breakfast at Donkey Diner, sailing, and going to see live music tonight and tomorrow night!!

* I'm reading a new book called Year of Wonders and I'm totally and utterly bored by it! I need some new reading suggestions.

I hope you all have a fun and/or relaxing weekend ahead of you too! Happy Friday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment