Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Mind Dump

* I found a new therapist/life coach! I was referred to him by a friend of a friend. I met with him recently and I feel very good about working together with him. I have been struggling with finding a therapist that I like and trust, someone I feel understands me and the goals I'm trying to accomplish through therapy. This one session with my new counselor was a very different, but positive, experience than the ones I've had over the past year. I'm very hopeful!

* I know I keep saying this, but I have BRUISES everywhere from surfing. Not usually a big deal to anyone, but I can count on one hand how many bruises I've had in my entire life! So having them all over is sort of fascinating but weird! I keep looking at them and poking them.

* My new favorite series is The L Word. I'm starting it from the beginning, and I love it! Bette and Tina are my favorite couple! I also think Marina is ridiculously beautiful. The soundtrack to the series is pretty awful though. That's the only thing I found that I don't care for. Other than that I'm hooked!

* Sky and I did our engagement photos on Monday! It was so much fun being in front of the camera goofing off and being sweet with Sky. I'm very excited to see the results and be able to share them with everyone!

* I am having the best time ever planning our wedding! Part of me wishes we had more than 11 months to go until the wedding, because it seems like it's flying by! Everyone tells me that it does go by quickly, and I am seeing that now!

* I just walked around the grocery store for 15 minutes trying to figure out what I want to eat. Nothing seems good today. So I'm skipping lunch today.

* I saw the Endless Summer last night for the first time. Very cool!

* I'm feeling under the weather today but listening to my Rent station on Pandora is making work bearable today.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment