Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Is Coming!

Ahhh!!! How is it October already?! I know I have said that about every single month this year, but I'm still in AWE that this year has flown by as quickly as it has. Before we know it, it'll be Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Year's, then I'll be TURNING 28!!!!! Oh My God, when did I get so old?! Okay, deep breath, because I don't feel like having a panic attack right now...

So Halloween is coming! I love Halloween, and this will be the first year that Sky and I will be together for it! The first year we were dating at Halloween, but I was still living in Atlanta. Last year I was going through my miscarriage during Halloween so I didn't get to celebrate. This year we are going all out for this holiday! I want to do a couple's costume. Sky wants to be something funny and I want to be something sexy. Not much of a surprise there, huh? A few of my ideas so far:

- Sexy cop and prisoner
- Mermaid and Poseidon
- Wench and pirate
- Wonder Woman and Superman
- Cat Woman and Batman
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf

That's all I've come up with so far! Pretty standard (and boring!) ideas. I hope inspiration hits soon! I refuse to wait until the weekend before Halloween to figure out what I'm going to be, like I usually do. What is everyone else dressing up as?

No comments:

Post a Comment