Friday, October 21, 2011

Airhead Moments

I am an airhead sometimes. We all are at some point, right? Most of the time my airhead moments are embarrassing but harmless, funny and easy to get over. Yesterday's moment was not so harmless. I was doing laundry and had three loads: two darks and one light. I used three machines in a row so it was easy and quick to load them. In go the clothes, turn the water on, add detergent, then add bleach. And here's the airhead part of my story. I threw some bleach in the load of whites then proceeded to throw bleach into the next machine which held my darks. Yes, I bleached an entire load of dark clothes. It wasn't until a few minutes later that I realized my mistake. The result was about half of my wardrobe ruined with very obvious bleach stains. I was so upset when I opened the washer at the end of the cycle, I almost cried right there in the laundromat. Some of my favorite clothes and several beautiful dresses that I absolutely loved are now ruined. I am a sad girl today :(

The only bright side to this is I get to go shopping for a new wardrobe!!!!! Shopping trip, anyone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment