Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Mind Dump

* I played hooky yesterday from work and spent the day on the beach! I met up with a friend who I hadn't seen since high school! It was fun to catch up and hang out on the beach with fruity drinks with Desiree and her friend Christina. So random that I would see a familiar face from almost a decade ago here in the islands! Small world:)

* I have hit a wall with the wedding planning! I think I'm just burned out from being excited and trying to plan so much all at once in the beginning. I'm giving myself a two week break, then back to it! This wedding isn't going to plan itself...

* Still on my L word kick. I'm currently on Season 5. I'm obsessed! I've been watching so much of it that they feel like real people in my life. That's sad, huh?

* Part of me wants to upgrade my iPhone to the 4S, but I know by the time I get around to buying it, the iPhone 5 will probably be out, and then I'll be pissed for upgrading only to have to upgrade again. So I should just wait for the iPhone 5, right?...

* HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!!!! I am getting so super excited! Sky and I are going to be troopers this year. And by that I mean we plan to party until we can't see straight. We have plans to dress-up and go out Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights! Halloween is a big deal on St John and I can't wait to experience it this weekend:) So excited!!!!

Have a happy Tuesday all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment