Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Mind Musings

* I can't believe it is 2012!!! Can you?! I caught myself writing "2010" the yesterday. Not sure where that came from! Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to this year! I have a feeling LOTS of amazing things are ahead of me!

* Speaking of amazing things, Sky and I are GETTING MARRIED this year!!!!! I'm so happy and excited and nervous and in love and a plethora of other emotions! 244 days before we say "I do"!

* My birth control is the devil. It makes me nauseous every single day, it gives me headaches, tummy issues and my boobs hurt if you even LOOK at them. I was told to give it 3 months to even out and for my body to get used to it. I don't know if I can last 3 months with side effects this awful.

* I'm obsessed with Pinterest. If you aren't on it, I encourage everyone to at least check it out! I'm in love! I now have endless ideas for crafts, room decor, recipes, clever ideas, genius tips and DIY projects to last me a lifetime. I'm telling all my friends here about it!

* My music vibe lately has been easy, breezy 70s: Carly Simon, Seals & Croft, Chicago, Player, Paul Davis, Carole King, James Taylor and the like. I can't get enough!

* I got a Brazilian wax today for the first time this year, and WOWZA did it hurt! But I love the look of it! I started getting Brazilians done last year to stop the vicious cycle of shaving and razor bumps since it's bikini weather year round. Supposedly the longer you wax, the softer and finer your hair is, the easier it is to remove. I haven't noticed the waxing sessions going any easier yet, but I'm still hopeful. Painful, but totally worth it!

* Season is in full swing here! The island is packed, both of my jobs have been crazy busy, traffic has been nuts (nothing compared to state-side traffic mind you) and the grocery store lines are always out the door now! Our little island is very active these days!

Happy Hump Day! Hope it's a good one for everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment