Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Mind Musings

* WHY is it Monday already?! I'd rather be in bed. As usual.

* Speaking of bed, I was in it for most of the day yesterday! The weather was yucky and rainy, and I had the day off! So I was content to spend the day napping, watching tv and reading, all from the comfort of my cozy bed. As a matter of fact, I stayed in bed until about 6:30pm when Sky suggested we get dress and venture out into the real world! I'd say it was a pretty successful Sunday!

* Only 1 1/2 days left in January 2012! Here we go with another whirlwind year as time slips by faster and faster (it seems that way to me anyway).

* I've totally been dropping the ball on my domestic responsibilities lately, and I want to do better! As soon as I'm done with work for the day I'm heading home to clean the house and start cooking dinner. I'm trying out a new recipe tonight; I'm hoping it turns out well!

* I'm 250ish pages into The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. I can't tell you how many times I've read this book, but it's been a favorite since the first time I picked it up. And reading it again reminds me why I love it! It is so, so, so good! Such good storytelling, so imaginative, very suspenseful and romantic, so addicting I have trouble putting it down to go to bed... Oh, how I love books!!!!

* Big, big, big changes are afoot. It seems I rarely have dull moments in life, and this is no exception. I'm looking forward to sharing the news of these huge changes, as soon as I figure them out and have a plan! Ain't life grand!

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it were Sunday
Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday
- The Bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment