Friday, January 20, 2012

Positive Affirmations

I am a big fan of saying daily positive affirmations! I definitely feel that they help manifest wonderful changes and it helps me stay positive and focused on my life goals! I have lists of them everywhere, and I make a habit of repeating them several times a day, every day! Here are a few of my favorites:

- Today is a beautiful day and will be full of happiness and love!
- All of my relationships are loving and harmonious!
- I am thankful for all the wonderful things in my life!
- I open my heart to allow wonderful things to come into my life!
- I am healthy, wealthy, happy and successful!
- I am prosperous!
- I am a loving, kind, generous person!
- I love and accept myself exactly as I am!
- I am healthy and full of energy!
- I send out love and it returns to me multiplied!
- I am grateful for everything I have received and will receive in life!


 "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." Napoleon Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment