Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse

Last night I had a dream about the Zombie Apocalypse. I don't remember a lot of details except that Sky and I were in an office or school building. We were trying to get away on a blue scooter because zombies were chasing after us. We started to get away but a crowd of zombies rushed us and knocked us off the scooter. I watched them kill Sky and then they attacked me. They ripped my head open to eat my brains. As Sky and I were lying on the ground dying, we held hands. Then I woke up.

It was such a scary, weird dream! I haven't watched anything about zombies in a while. But occasionally Sky and I do have the What Would We Do in the Event of (Zombies, earthquakes, tsunamis, the Apocalypse, or some other tragic occurrence) conversations. Which is totally normal, right?

Anyway, here's a funny article about the possibility of zombies. It's old, but amusing! 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

1 comment:

  1. lulz to the zombie apocalypse those dreams come and go just let it fly

    ReplyDelete