Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ABCs


A Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen (for now!)
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom, hand washing the dishes
D. Dogs: None, yet!
E. Essential start to your day: Cuddles and bacon
F. Favorite color: PINK of course:)
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'4 1/2
I. Instruments you play: Sax, but I haven't played in almost 10 years!
J. Job title: Sales Associate
K. Karma: Yes I believe!!!!
L. Live: St. John, VI
M. Mother's name: Xenia
N. Nicknames: Babykins, Pumpkin Butt, Kourt, Pretty Girl
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two different times in the last year, which was traumatic and scary!!!!
P. Pet peeve: Rudeness, and being ignored
Q. Quote: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." Eden Ahbez
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3: Quinn, Denise and Eric
T. Time you wake up: Depends. I'm usually up around 7ish, but sometimes I go back to bed for a few hours...
U. Underwear: Not usually
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms (unless they're stuffed with sausage!)
W. What makes you run late: Changing my clothes a million times
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth and stomach
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm an awesome brownie baker!!
Z. Zoo animal: I hate zoos. I think they're cruel. And stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment