Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photography

I have such a huge appreciation and love for artistic expression of any kind: music, literature, dance, art, photography, poetry... You name it, I love it and wish I had the talent to pursue it! While I don't want to become a professional, I am enthralled with photography! I think I want to learn a few basics about better picture taking, how to work with different lighting, and generally how to take beautiful pictures. I'm on the hunt for a new camera now. And there's a photography class in St Thomas this summer that I'm hoping to sign up for! Besides, it definitely doesn't hurt to pick up another hobby to help relieve some of my island fever. And I could cross another thing off my 101 in 1001 list!

Oh and before I forget, I should add Happy Tuesday. I found out that it's not Monday about an hour ago. Why didn't anyone call me out on that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment