Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday Mind Dump

* Today I'm catching up on Glee and cleaning the house during commercials. I've made it to the season finale already. I'm sad that I have to go all summer with no Glee!!!

* The weather in St John seems so crazy this year! The winter was noticeably cooler and we've had a crazy amount of rainy, overcast days over the past couple of months. I am very much looking forward to a long, hot summer!

* I won't name names (how hard could it be to guess?) but someone likes to yell at me for how much dish soap I use. My comeback? My dishes are noticeably cleaner than his. For some reason he's also weird about how much laundry detergent I use. Maybe he's scared of soap? :)

* I adopted a new stuffed animal! He's a cute sailor bear named Myles! Love him!

* We still don't have cable. And renting movies at $4 a movie, per night is getting expensive! Hulu has become my best friend lately!

* Who invented mayonnaise? And who thought to put it on sandwiches?! Genius!

* Sky set a daily reminder for me to take my Zoloft. It says" Time to take your crazy pill lovey". I'm annoyed by it but also find it very cute!

I hope everyone is having a Happy Monday! I'm off to work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment