Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February!!!

I am in LOVE with February!!!! Why?!

* We get to celebrate my favorite thing in the whole entire world: LOVE!!!! I don't care what anyone says. I love, Love, LOVE Valentine's Day. I love that it's cheesy and dopey and mushy and Hallmarky. I am all about the flowers and chocolates and slow dancing and candle light and sexy red dresses (I own several...) and perfume and kisses and... well you get it:) I love Valentine's Day.

* We get to celebrate something else that's my favorite thing in the whole entire world: ME!!!!! My birthday is on the 23rd (coincidentally my favorite number lol) and this year I am turning the BIG 2-7!!!! Ahhhh!!! My inner 16 year old is screaming in shock because WOW does it feel old to say that I'm 27 out loud!!! Last year I spent my birthday drunk and topless on a boat trip to the BVIs. I wonder what this year has in store for me?...

* I also love February because it's the shortest month of the year. Random, I know.

* Specifically I love this February because even though things have been a bit rough in the last few weeks, I have VERY high hopes for this month coming up. I just know that things are going to get so much better, and very soon!!

I am so full of happiness and love and hope and joy right now!! This is going to be an awesome 28 days!!! I can feel it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment