Monday, February 7, 2011

All I Do...

... is watch movies these days!! Movies are my friends!! What else is there to do when you're alone and it's so cold out?! I literally go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch a movie and go to bed. Every. Single. Night. I feel 86 instead of 26. Oh well. A few I've seen lately:

Rent this if you like action. It was awesome!

 Old school, interesting and their accents are cute. And based on a true story!

 Sooooo scary. Right up until the very end. Loved it!

 It would have been hotter if Mickey Rourke wasn't so weird looking in it. It was just okay.

 Cute, but so real to the point where some scenes were uncomfortable to watch. I loved it!!! I would see it again.

 Weird and just okay. But I am a Kevin Costner fan.

 Just okay. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment