Monday, October 4, 2010

I Miss You Already

It's about 2 weeks until I return to Atlanta! I realized today that I've been so busy planning my future back home, that I haven't been giving St John a proper goodbye. There are so many things I will miss about the VI! For example:

- taking a dinghy to St Thomas for a grocery trip
- wearing flip flops, dresses, and shorts all year long
- fish & chips at Beach Bar, sushi at Happy Fish, the banana xango at B Deck, and Happy Hour everywhere!
- being 5 minutes away from a breathtaking beach
- knowing that I can safely hitch hike without the fear of being abducted, killed, or worse (morbid but true!)
- midnight drum parties in ancient ruins
- And last but not least: all of the amazing people who have turned into amazing friends

I have so much to do between now and heading home! The time is flying and I know these 2 weeks will be a blur. I'm really hoping to squeeze in plenty of snorkel, beach, hiking and friend time before that happens!! St John I'm not gone yet but I sure am missing you already...

1 comment: