Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Food Glorious Food

I plan on gaining at least 10 lbs on my return home. For the first month I'm back I plan on eating my way through Atlanta. I dream about all of the food and restaurants I haven't tasted or been to in 10 months. In no particular order, I can't wait to eat:

- Anything from Chick Fil-A
- Salad and bread sticks from Olive Garden
- Pasta from Figo
- Pizza from Papa John's
- Anything from Taco Bell
- A hot dog and fries from Vortex
- Nachos from Willy's
- Subs from Publix
- Cheese dip and chimichangas from Los Bravos AND La Parilla
- Breakfast from Flying Biscuit, IHOP, Java Jive and Thumbs Up

I would go on but thinking about all of this food is torturing me!! Only one week to go...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you said you plan on gaining 10 lbs when you go home, and that you said it with no apology. Every time I go back to my hometown I make that a goal and I definitely make a list of all the place I want to eat. There's nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I have been trying all new restaurants lately, so feel free to come along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jess, I'd love to take you up on that offer!!
    @Bianca, I agree!!

    ReplyDelete