Friday, October 8, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


I HATED this movie. It was too violent, too intense and too graphic for me. I didn't know anything about the book or film going in, so maybe that was my issue. I thought the storyline was intriguing and unique, and maybe reading it would have gone over better for me. But as a movie I cringed for half of it and closed my eyes for the other half. Then again I'm a wimp when it comes to watching violence on the big screen. Now I'm wishing that I had picked up the book first, but the movie has ruined the entire trilogy for me. Before the movie started there was a trailer for the upcoming second film. I think it's safe to say I will NOT be seeing that one.

1 comment:

  1. The book was also dark. Interesting, but not that enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete