Sunday, September 26, 2010

Makeover

Sky got a hair cut. When he walked into my job with this "new" hair I didn't recognize him right away. I had to do a triple take. Seriously. And then I started to shriek. He didn't warn me that he was doing it and it was kind of shocking. I know it sounds silly to say that, but it's true. Here's the before and after:

Before

After

It may just be me, since I do like the scruffy beach bum look, but I liked his hair longer!! But he said he has to start being respectable (which I guess means keeping his hair cut?) since he's going to be a daddy. Man logic if I ever heard it.

1 comment:

  1. He's motivated to make changes for the little one and that's very honorable, I think - much better than men who can't see any reason to change with a child on the way!

    ReplyDelete