Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Mind Musings

* Christmas is only 17 days away!!!!! I'm so excited I can barely stand it! How am I going to get all my shopping and decorating and baking done before Christmas?! Ahhh!!!

* The weather is definitely cooling down here on St John! The days remain a balmy 80 to 85 degrees, but the nights have been bringing cooler air in, which is awesome since like a majority of the island, we don't have AC!

* I've been listening to Christmas music non-stop! My playlist of favorite Christmas and holiday tunes grows by the year:
Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo 12/24 by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
The Holly & The Ivy by Annie Lennox
All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan by Kenny Chesney
Ave Maria by Celtic Women
Carol of the Bells by Mannheim Steamroller
Last Christmas by Wham!
Christmastime is Here by Charlie Brown Holiday Hits
Silent Night by The Temptations
All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
Happy Xmas by John Lennon

* To sum life up these days: work, beach, bar, home, love, friends, happiness & laughter: Life is good, and I am very thankful:)

* Oh and I've decided to rename these entries from "Mind Dump" to "Mind Musings" for two reasons: first, I love alliteration! And second the word "dump" was making me uncomfortable!

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment