Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Wish List

I think part of my love for making Christmas lists (other than to be helpful to friends and family who request it) is browsing through catalogs and scouring Amazon.com and window shopping to my heart's content! I love making lists of shiny, pretty, new things that I'd like to have! That's not to say I expect these things, but it's fun to imagine! I've always done this, even when I was a child. I've just gotten started this year, but here are a few things on my Christmas Wish List so far...

A Mac!

VS Gift Card (helloooo bikinis!)

I've wanted this watch for a year now! Maybe Santa will bring it!

I'm obsessed with Pottery Barn. And having things monogrammed.

And of course the usual can't-go-wrong gifts: pedicures, massages, or anything pink or sparkly. Oh I can't wait to open presents this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment