Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Surfer Girl

It's my goal to work on becoming a surfer girl. I love surfing! How could you not?! It's fun, it's exhilarating, I get to spend time in the sun & surf and it is such a great workout! Sky and I have decided that we both want surf boards for Christmas, which I am super excited about! Blah, blah, blah for him (this seems rude, but really I honestly can't remember what he wants!) and a pink long board for me! Yay! Not to mention, when we decide to relocate to Hawaii, owning our own boards will definitely come in handy!

Today is a perfect day to go surfing, especially for me since I'm still very much a beginner. The waves are baby-sized, the weather is gorgeous and the ocean is pretty calm. So that's how I'm spending my afternoon! Pictures to come!

Happy Hump Day!!! I hope everyone's Wednesday is going smashingly!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment