Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Mind Dump

* I'm forcing myself to get back to blogging! One of my personal goals was to keep up with this blog and I haven't done a very good job of that over the last two months. That stops today! * It's been a dreary, rainy few days here on St John. I'm praying for the sun to come out some time this week! I would love to do some beach yoga and go surfing again, if only the weather would cooperate! * My laptop is still broken. I am the world's worst procrastinator. :( * It's so chilly here today that I'm wearing a long sleeve tee and I plan on having soup for lunch! It almost feels like fall! Well minus the mini skirt and flip flops I'm also wearing... * For the last 2 weeks I have had a dream almost every single night about the same person, someone I haven't seen in over a year. I wonder what this means, if anything? * Life has been so very good lately:) I am happier than I have been in a long time! It feels so wonderful to be so in love with life again. * I am crazy excited to go visit my Granny in NC in a few weeks! She lives in Wilmington, which I've never visited, but I hear it's lovely! She and Sky will (finally!) meet and I'm looking forward to being back in the states for a bit! Target and Chick-Fil-A here I come!!!! Here's hoping everyone has an amazing start to their week! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment