Saturday, June 4, 2011

To You

It's the heart of the matter.
Can it really be?
And I'll be right there.
Never say never.
To know you is to love you.
Over the rainbow and to the pot of gold.
Until we meet again.

Tickle and tickle and tickle some more.
Where is the love?
Several wrongs don't make a right.
Under the bridge is a secret.

Granite counter tops please.
Happiness.
And then the story unfolded...

Unless...
Here he lies.
Earthbound souls wandering.
Magic lies in every one of us.

Icicles, glittering in the sun.
Steak and eggs anyone?

As you were.
Kisses and hugs, skipping and laughing.
Ever since I was a little girl...
Tick-tock goes the grandfather clock!
Canning fresh strawberries.
As soon as I'm finished with this!
No sadness, no tears.
Mecca lecca high mecca hiney ho.

Forever young, my love.
Is that what that means?
Xylophones are interesting, I suppose.
To you, from me.

Have you seen one up close?
Indigo and then violet!
Sanity is nothing but madness from a different perspective.

Every which way but the right way.
Simon Says!
So far way, doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment