Friday, June 3, 2011

Doldrums

A couple of weeks ago I woke up feeling happy. It seemed almost out of the blue. Several weeks of mostly happy, joyful feelings and good days followed.

Earlier this week I woke up feeling a little off, a little blue. I tried to shake it off, shoo it away. Every subsequent day has found me sadder than the last.

I just broke down in tears at the grocery store in front of a lot of people. There I was in line buying my Raisin Bran Crunch and I just started sobbing.

What is wrong with me?! I thought the Zoloft was supposed to stabilize things for me.

I honestly, truly feel that I might be suffering with Bipolar Disorder. When I brought this up with my current doctor, he brushed my concerns off. My mother suffers from Bipolar Disorder. And it's hereditary. Does my quack of a doctor care? Nope.

My emotions have been all over the place this last year. I feel like I'm going crazy. It's one step forward, three steps back with this. It's exhausting. I don't know what to do about it anymore. I'm tired.

 I just want some peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment