Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Mind Dump

* My therapist stood me up this morning!!! I was very stressed and upset about it but I'm trying to calm down because I don't want it to ruin my day. I know this sounds silly but how does someone just not show up? Maybe he had an emergency or something?... I called him twice and waited outside his office for 25 minutes and nothing, and I still haven't heard from him. Not happy about that!

* I've been so tired lately. I think my crazy, non-stop work schedule is really kicking my butt lately! I just keep telling myself that it'll be worth it when Sky and I are on our month long honeymoon next year...

* The weather is beautiful today!!! I wish I was spending the day on the beach instead of in the office!

* Today is 11/11/11!!! When I was younger I remember daydreaming that I might get married on this date! I made my wish at 11:11am! Did you?

* This time change is throwing me off! I keep forgetting that I'm an hour ahead of my East Coast friends and family! I'll get it right one of these days...

* Now that I'm finished watching the L word series I feel lost without those girls!!! Only 6 season?! Come on! Boo. The DVD box set is going on my Christmas list this year!!!

* I finally got my laptop back!!! Yay!!!! So look out for engagement photos, lots of blogging, and updates on our wedding website!!!!

That's all for me today! Hope everyone has a Happy Friday and a beautiful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment